Supportive Web Design
Ever since the first smartphones were introduced in 2007, people have progressed onwards from conventional means of browsing. Unlike the traditional desktop or laptop, smartphones helped provide more portability and access to internet from literally anywhere. Along with traditional forms of browsing, smartphones also offered a larger, entirely global internet experience to individuals and businesses, as well as increased opportunities for both.
Within less than a decade, smartphone usage surpassed the traditional desktop or laptop usage. In the present age and beyond, mobile devices, and a host of other gadgets due to their portable nature, continue in providing instant and improved internet access from anywhere, to anyone.
Interactive and Supportive Web Design
Due to the increased number of devices that became available to access the internet, businesses had to adapt the presentation, structure and functionality of their websites and social media platforms. The aim was to afford a consistent appearance and performance of their websites across all available devices.
We have a vast knowledge of all available platforms used to view and access the internet. Our team can design your website to perform consistently and smoothly on all devices. A flexible, adaptive website design offers many benefits, such as:
- Peak performance in whatever device the website is being viewed and accessed
- Faster loading capacities
- Improved user experience
- One design structure compatible across all devices (as opposed to having a distinct mobile site as well)
- Lesser bounce rates and enhanced ratings in Google
The advantage you have is that you do not have to pay extra to access the benefits of responsive and interactive website design. We already provide the above services as part of our standard package design. Our team will not only code you an engaging and highly functional website, but also a web design with even more features to enhance optimal performance and user interactivity, such as the following:
- Lazy loading features which allow only content visible on screen to be loaded. The successive content will be loaded only when the page is scrolled down
- Improved script that allows optimization of image size and resolution across devices, in order to enable faster loading speeds
- Clever menu options to adapt to space restrictions, such as hiding menu and providing a small tab, which can be tapped to access a pop-up menu
- Lesser delay between tapping and loading of a link
- Improved swipe gesture options